Thursday 6 October 2011

Project 365: Week 1


Apparently I'd only just discovered the wonders of Instagram!

Day 1 (5/9/11)



I'd been thinking about doing this for quite a while, and I decided to finally bite the bullet at about 11pm. The only thing I had lying around that was even remotely impressive was my recycling - I was finally taking out after a month so I thought it was notable :)

Day 2 (6/9/11)


I'm obsessed with MarioKart, so last year Nick and one of our friends decided to get me a Toad and a Koopa Troopa soft toy for Christmas. They live on my desk at work now, and we made the happy discovery a while ago that Koopa Troopa's hand could hold very thin things. On the morning of this photo Edible Blooms had sent a congratulatory Baci Bouquet to work for some unknown reason. Don't worry, the wrapper's empty - I popped the chocolate in my mouth the second I got my hands on it. Om nom nom.

Day 3 (7/9/11)



About 3/4 of the way through dinner with my friend G I realised I hadn't taken a photo for the day, panicked, and declared I was taking one of her. She wasn't particularly impressed!

Day 4 (8/9/11)


This was my morning tea - a strawberry cupcake from Ghermez via our work's Breast Cancer Foundation fundraiser, and a smiley mandarin. It turns out that mandarin skins are actually non-porus and thick enough to protect the delicious insides from Sharpies.

Day 5 (9/9/11)


My friends and I walk past Mulligans a lot, and we finally got curious and went in. I wasn't actually expecting much (I thought it was a pub until I walked through the door!) but it was amazing. This is Baileys Cheesecake, and it was even more delicious than it looks.

Day 6 (10/9/11)


We have a foosball table at work, and my friends and I have, on more than one occasion, played a ridiculous version we call 'drinking foosball'. So when I stumbled across this in a novelty store I was almost tempted to buy it and bring it in to the office!


Day 7 (11/9/11)



I found this outside the old borded up Borders store in my local shopping centre. Apparently Dymocks are taking full advantage of their competitor's unfortunate demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment