Thursday 10 November 2011

Project 365: Week 4

Day 22 (26/09/11)


We have a bad track record with wine glasses in my house. This is the fourth broken glass out of the six or so that we originally bought from IKEA. We should definitely buy sturdier glasses next time.

Day 23 (27/09/11)


My family has always been somewhat nocturnal, partially due to the fact that dinner time when Steph and I still lived at home was somewhere between 8:30 and 9. I don't actually remember the last time before this that I had dinner before 7!

Day 24 (28/09/11)


Finally, the jacket's done! Getting it from the state it was in on Day 21 was interesting - the pattern simply said 'sew the sleeves on' with no directions on how to do that...

Day 25 (29/09/11)


Pasta with actual veggies in it - what a rare rare sight. Even rarer is that it was actually tasty! If anyone wants the recipe, it's TasteFood's Spaghetti with Shrimp, Broccolini and Basil. (Also, their photo is much nicer!) 

Day 26 (30/09/11)


Nick got me a pot plant instead of flowers for our 6 month anniversary. I decided to name her Sally and she lives on my desk at work, but the weekends aren't kind to her - whenever I come back to work on a Monday her soil's all dry. Having a Labour Day long weekend was an ever scarier prospect, so my friend devised a slow-drip watering device for her made out of a drink bottle with some little holes in it. I just happened to have a sewing needle in my bag that day (I was so impatient to sew the buttons onto my jacket that I brought it in to work!) so we rigged up the bottle and hoped for the best.

Day 27 (01/10/11)


One of my friends had her Hen's night, so we got dressed up and did our nails all prettily for a lovely High Tea and cocktails night. One of the random games was a pass the parcel and we ended up with some nice, new, bouncy bling!

Day 28 (02/10/11)


Stage two in my attempts to redecorate my bedroom involved moving my bookcase out into the living area, leaving a gap in the wall and a serious lack of shelving. I built this strange looking contraption up out of some spare material, boxes and basket shelving - not the prettiest thing in the world, but it gets the job done :)


No comments:

Post a Comment